"Happy Family" Under One Roof | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 09, 2007

"Happy Family" Under One Roof

When my sister bought a new house, her in-laws engaged the services of a realtor to try to sell off their old house so that they could all move into my sister's new house. My sister did not like that because she had wanted to live separately from the in-laws to avoid future family issues but the in-laws were adamant to follow wherever the son lives so my sister had no choice.

However, my sister told them that they could only move in when the sale of their house is finalized and meanwhile, my sister kept wishing and praying that there would be no takers for that house so that at least they don't move in so soon.

Unfortunately, they in-laws heard from the realtor this week that there is an interested buyer for the house so I guess they will all soon be living as a "happy family" under one roof and there’s nothing further that my sister could do. I really pity her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment