Buy Your Car Easily | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Buy Your Car Easily

My cousin, who lives in London, read my blog about looking to buy a Used Car because I could not afford a new car.

She asked if there is something like BuyYourCar in Malaysia. She said that with BuyYourCar, a fresh concept in new, used and lease car online advertising, she easily managed to find her dream car that suits her lifestyle and budget.

My cousin, Jasmine, said that when she was looking for a used car to buy, she searched for quite a few websites all over the internet but none matched the features offered by BuyYourCar when this site went live in August, 2006.

With BuyYourCar, she was able to view all the cars that were on sale by dealers from all over United Kingdom and view the cars according to model, year and price range. Since not all the nice cars are being sold by her neighbourhood dealers, she could even view cars by dealers in other parts of England and if there were a few suitable cars, she could decide if it was worth making a trip and treating it as a mini vacation.

Jasmine told me that the difference between BuyYourCar and other online car market places, is that one could look for cars to lease as well. Jasmine said that once she has a bigger budget she would buy a new car and sell this one through BuyYourCar.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, there is no website like BuyYourCar in Malaysia. I think ever country should have their very own BuyYourCar so that people like me who do not currently own a car can easily search for one under a website without traveling all over just to look for my dream car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment