Epherda-Free Fat Burner | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Epherda-Free Fat Burner

My friend, whom I told you about that looks like a small hippopotamus, has decided to do something about his weight. While he used to be comfortable with his size, he now has a girlfriend and unfortunately for him, she is not happy with his shape and size.

Finally, he is going to do something about it and we are all so relieved. He said that apart from packing in regular exercise weekly, he is also taking a fat burning supplement that he read in a magazine. According to the article, some of the big names in Hollywood have taken this and vouched for its effectiveness. Most importantly, it is Ephedra free.

Recently, there were news report that alerts us on the dangers of epherdra so I did caution my friend about it but he says he knows about it and told me not to worry. He said that there are products that are just as effective without epherdra!

I guess I will have to trust him on that. I can't wait to see the new him, and I am not even his girlfriend! haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment