There's Something Wrong With Blogger | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, May 31, 2007

There's Something Wrong With Blogger

I don't know if other Blogger users have noticed this glitch. Since the day Blogger introduced the new feature of auto saving a post much like Gmail's compose, I have been having trouble with the Word Verification.

Well, my Blogger blog has slapped with the word verification every time I need to publish or even edit my post. It must be because I have published too many posts daily that Blogger placed this measure in case I am spamming.

I read that we could write in to the people at Blogger to request for removal and they will come and check our blogs to see if it is a real blog or a link farm and if everything is in order, they will lift that verification. While I think it is a hassle to have to verify my post each time, I didn't think it is that serious that I have to write in for removal.

Anyway, after the auto-save feature, I now have to verify TWICE before I am allowed to publish or edit my post. Somehow, I am always told that my text is WRONG the first time and I would be prompted to type in the letters exactly as they are shown. BUT I DID TYPE IN EXACTLY!

GGGrrrrrrrrr

1 comments:

Em said...

Hi Biby!

Thanks for dropping a comment. Really appreciate it. Do come by more often :D

Post a Comment