The Days Of Relaxing On A Hammock | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Days Of Relaxing On A Hammock

The other day, I was shopping at Jusco and they had a promotion on vacation. I saw them hanging a hammock tied between two stands and that brought back sweet memories of a long time ago when we went to the beach in Pangkor every school holiday. What great times we spent.

Our dad was a boy scout so he was very into camping and each time we were at the beach, he would set up a tent and never fail to put up a
classic rope hammock. He loves relaxing on the hammock but I was always afraid of falling down because I don't know how to balance myself on it.

I eventually learnt how to and what an unforgettable experience it was being on it for the first time.

Did you know that there are many types of hammocks? To be frank, I did not until I chanced upon HammocksRock.com. There are hammocks made of polyester and canvas but the most comfortable, hence most popular are cotton hammocks.

If you have never tried relaxing on a hammock before, you should! Nothing beats the feeling!

0 comments:

Post a Comment