Navigating With TomTom Rider V2 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Navigating With TomTom Rider V2

I was first introduced to the wonders of GPS earlier this year. Of course I knew about it before this but when my friend came to my hometown to visit me over the holidays, he brought a long his GPS set and we took a ride in the car around town testing it and that was how I managed to get first hand experience.

Since then, I have been rather fascinated with GPS and the wonders it could do. I am ashamed to admit that I, and my friend, got lost in my own hometown and thanks to his GPS that saved the day!

Next month, my friend proposes to come for a visit in his new toy, a superbike. He said he has already equipped it with a tomtom rider V2 so there is no fear of getting lost AGAIN!

I thought that his car's GPS was rather bulky and wondered how he could navigate his bike with the GPS mounted to the front but according to my friend, the TomTom Rider V2 was designed and developed for bikers by bikers.

Really, I can't wait to experience his new toys, the bike and the TomTom Rider V2!

0 comments:

Post a Comment