Why Is Celcom ALWAYS Down? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Why Is Celcom ALWAYS Down?

Call me dumb or whatever, but I don't get it why Celcom is always scheduling downtime for long hours. Since a couple of months ago, I have experienced three occasions of downtime that last for six to seven hours, usually starting from midnight or 1am and to be frank, that is the time I am most active in my phone usage, making an receiving calls and SMS.

Unfortunately, during such down times, I can’t even check my balance (yes, I am a prepaid user), let alone make or receive phone calls, SMS or MMS.

If you think that I should get a secondary line, I really don' see why I should. I have Celcom and I expect it to give me the best service and support. The same goes to Maxis and Digi, if I were their customer.

I can understand that there are times when they need to do some system upgrades but for heaven's sake, DIVERT our calls and NOT cut of our communications totally!

0 comments:

Post a Comment