Good News On Search Engine Optimization | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Good News On Search Engine Optimization

I came to know of a company that offers search engine optimization and other search engine marketing and positioning services which I think will help my buddy's online business tremendously. She has been complaining of not being able to clinch a sale for the past couple of months. Well, that is really bad and as far as I know, she has not experienced such a dry spell in sales before.

Customer Magnetism has been recommended to me by a friend who has found their services cost-effective and results driven. He said that this is the best return on investment that he received, better than all the other optimization and marketing methods that he adopted combined.

This really sounds like what my buddy needs. Besides, there is no yearly contract to commit to. A customer can choose to or not to renew their monthly subscription, but I don't see why someone would not want to renew if this is a low-cost and effective method. Moreover, there are very attractive renewal plans for returning customers at only a fraction of the initial cost.

I definitely will tell her about it the first chance I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment