The Convenience of Studying Online | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Convenience of Studying Online

Henry will be coming to my hometown this upcoming holiday. I know he will want to know if I have already signed up for college. I have told him that I prefer to study online and he tells me that it is very convenient to obtain an online degree, so he does not understand what is delaying me.

In fact, he was the first person who recommended Capella University to me when he found out that I would rather study online. He was afraid that that I would enroll with an unrecognized university and study in vain since the Government will only recognize fully accredited universities.

I have kept Capella Unversity in view since they have rather interesting courses that I could study for online at my own pace. As a working adult, this and time flexibility are very important factors before enrolling in a course. Now, if only I could find some time to commit myself and not get distracted!

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive.
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment