Drug Rehab Center For Women | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Drug Rehab Center For Women

You know, previously, when I wrote about a few neighborhood cases who required long stays at the drug rehab center to help kick off the habit of drug addiction, I was thinking what if a woman is in need of rehabilitation? Do these women go to the came centers as the men? I think so, but I am not comfortable with the thought of that!

I posed this question to my friend and he took it upon himself to search out a rehab center exclusively for women and he came up with The Orchid Recovery Center. The tag line of this center is aptly named, "Where women heal".

I find it a great concept that women can support each other in their quest to get healed from drug or alcohol addiction without being subjected to a male-dominated approach. I found out that this center is not that expensive to join plus they offer free phone consultation. This enables the addict to know if the program offered by The Orchid can really meet her needs.

It is our duty to point out the various options available if we know of any drug or alcohol abusers. It is not the end of the world, you know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment