Cell Phone Shopping | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cell Phone Shopping

You know I have been saying that after helping my dad shop for his Motorola cell phone, I too am moved to consider changing my own trusty phone. I have used my phone for two years and although it carries sentimental value, two years is ancient for cell phones! I too need to keep up with the latest styles!

I went to all the local shops with my dad since he is such a fussy shopper, there were so many designs, colors and features in a single cell phone, not to mention prices that have to fit my budget that I was confused.

Luckily I managed to find the list of Wirefly's top 10 cell phones for Spring 2007. Wirefly.com are the leaders in cell phones and wireless plans and came out with this list based on their sales, so they do know what they are talking about.

I am not surprised that the top three phones are as follow:

1. Motorola RAZR (all colors)
2. BlackBerry Pearl (all colors)
3. LG Chocolate (all colors)

My dad loves the Motorola and judging from its popularity, my dad is not the only one. Personally, I go for user-friendliness, design and features. I currently have my eye on the Motorola RAZR V3 Cherry Blossom Tattoo. It is really too cute and girly. I bet it fits my palm just right :-) Check this baby out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment