Buy Or Not?? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, May 11, 2007

Buy Or Not??

Last evening, I was out shopping when I saw this really nice skirt. It was selling at only MYR15, after discount. It is quite cheap and I like cheap things. It s a local brand but I do not mind. What I look for in clothes is not actually the brand bu he material. This skirt was so soft.

Unfortunately, although it comes in three colours (pink, beige & brown), there was only one piece in Small and it was brown! Ugh! I wanted pink or at least beige but they were all XL.

I guess I am not the only persona who dislikes brown. I can't fit into XL. So I was thinking, do I buy or not? The skirt was cheap, nice and there is my size - Small. Only problem is the colour.

My guy friends used to wonder why I do not own any skirts. But I am such a fussy shopper. I want cheap, I want beautiful and I want comfort. Where to find? Aiyah... shopping is really not easy leh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment