Selecting The Right Drug Rehab Program | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, May 11, 2007

Selecting The Right Drug Rehab Program

Someone asked me why do I like writing about drugs and addiction. It is not that I like to write about it but I would like to create awareness that being addicted to drugs is not the end of the world. A drug addict can still turn over a new leaf. Life may seem bleak once someone is addicted to drugs but if we can provide him with an appropriate drug rehab treatment program, I believe that his life could be salvaged. That is what I have seen.

The saying goes that it takes an addict to know another. This is very true. The people who run Stone Hawk Addiction Treatment Center were once addicts too. You can bet they know what an addict really goes through and what he has in his mind.

People who have been there and done that are the people who can provide the help and support. Stone Hawk opens the opportunity for addicts to have a healing beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment