Vonage Forum - Independent Support Site | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 06, 2007

Vonage Forum - Independent Support Site

I was actually looking for information on VoIP when I came across a Vonage forum. Coincidentally, James asked me to help him find some information on Vonage. He has some technical issues with his Vonage package. I was so delighted to discover this Vonage Forum which is an independent support site.

I told James to come to the forum to check it out for himself whatever problems he is facing. This forum is very helpful and the members sound really friendly and helpful indeed.

There are so many threads on technical problems that were posted y members and have been addressed. Perhaps James can find a solution to his problems there as well. If not, I am sure fellow members would gladly lend a hand!

0 comments:

Post a Comment