Florida Holiday Villa | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 06, 2007

Florida Holiday Villa

Since Markus is a frequent visitor to Florida, I asked him if it is cheaper to stay at a hotel or a rent a vacation home. I was surprised that he told me that if I were to visit Florida with my family or in a group, I should opt for a Florida Holiday Villa. If I had thought that $20 per person per night is cheap, renting a Florida Holiday Villa is even cheaper than that!

Markus even showed me the holiday villas that are available on the website of Lowery's Vacation Homes. I did not think one could rent these luxurious villas for as low as that, but Markus told me it is true as he had rented one before when he was last in Florida.

This is indeed great news for me and makes it easier for me to budget my holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment