Update: Linking Bank Accounts to M2U | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, April 02, 2007

Update: Linking Bank Accounts to M2U

So I thought I would hop into the nearest Maybaknk branch to fill out the Kawanku Electronic Banking Services (KEBS) form as I was told to. Little did I know that I would bladdy waste the whole morning there!

When I was there, a clerk told me that now I have to cancel the ATM card of my secondary account. She said that if I wanted to link my accounts to ONE M2U account, I can only have ONE ATM card. If I wanted two ATM cards, I would have to have TWO M2U log in IDs and passwords. Oh, what lecehness!

When I opened the joint account a few months ago, the clerk who attended to us kept insisting that we need TWO ATM cards. Now I am told otherwise, Pah!

Of course anybody would have taken the convenient way out by having only ONE M2U account, right? That was what I chose too.

Can you believe that just to cancel the card and link it to my existing M2U account, I had to wait the whole morning, and then told to get the signature of my joint account partner. Thankfully, it is my mother and my house is just nearby and she was in. So I went back just to get the signature and then had to wait for ANOTHER round.

I just think that the system is very unfriendly and we, the customers, are put through a lot of unnecessary hassle when it could be done in an easier way ONLINE.

I still feel amazed that there are no instructions given on the website, that it took a couple of days for my email enquiry to be replied to and that the email was not specific enough. It definitely did not tell me that I have to cancel my second card. All it said was that I had to go to the nearest branch to fill out the KEBS form.

Can you see the difference? To fill out the form would take all of five minutes only but to cancel the card took me the entire morning. If I have known, I would have chosen another time to do it and told my mother to come along and that would save me the trip home to get the signature.

So, because of this, I had to take the morning off work just to get the issue settled. An you bet I am not happy about it at all!

Related post:
Linking Bank Accounts To M2U

0 comments:

Post a Comment