Tile Changing Project | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, April 02, 2007

Tile Changing Project

My sister once again told me that it is time to do some home improvement. I am amazed at the amount of time and energy she is devoting to her new home. I have visited her home many times and I thought that it is perfect as it is now but she is never totally satisfied and will make improvements whenever she feels like it.

This time, she is going to change her flooring. She told me that she has seen the beauty of
travertine tile flooring in her colleague's home and she would like that effect on her home too. My sister told me that unlike the tiles that she is using now, travertine tiles have the best color selection and has no gray or black spots or lines in the tiles. The consistency in color is a vast difference from her current tiles.

There are two grades currently available on FloorBuzz.com and she is hoping her budget is enough for the premium grade. Otherwise, she will have to go for the standard grade but she will still be happier than what she has now.

Besides changing the flooring of her bedrooms, she would also like to change the wall tiles of her kitchen and bathrooms. She told me that by using Glass Accents Tiles, her rooms would look a lot brighter and more spacious although the physical size of the rooms is the same.

Glass Accents Tiles are luminous and versatile and she was delighted that these are sold at a reasonable price on FloorBuzz.com. When she saw these tiles in her colleague's home, she had thought they were expensive. Now that she knows that they are affordable, she can't wait to install them in her own home as well. But first, she will have to wait for her half yearly bonus in a couple of months' time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment