Unappreciated Constructive Feedback | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Unappreciated Constructive Feedback

Last week, I wrote an email to a company after using its services. Since I was provided with a trial account, I thought it was only fair to feedback them as a user, from a user's point of view.

It was over the weekend when I sent in my first email and it got bounced due to mail box over quota. After a few attempts, the mail finally got through. To be frank, if I do not feel that strongly for the improvement of the service, I would have given up sending the email so many times.

However, after so many days now, I did not even receive any acknowledgment from this company or did it show any signs of appreciating my feedback. Yes, I pointed out its weaknesses but I also gave suggestions on how to improve on those weaknesses.

Never once did I criticize, instead it was constructive feedback all the way.

I guess some people, and in this case, a company, think that their set up is so great, they cannot admit that they have weak points too. The fact that I took the trouble to construct a lengthy email to them means that I care for them and would like to see them thrive. But I guess, they would rather just languish as they are. Oh, well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment