Effective Search Engine Optimization | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Effective Search Engine Optimization

I posted a blog entry on my plans to start a website. Well, I thought that it is simple but it is not! The internet is so huge with billions of websites that my new baby is buried under virtual ground

My buddy, Cyberpartygal, told me about a search engine optimization company that could help me in gaining the much needed and desired exposure for my website.

She came across this company and has received testimonials from her fellow traders on its effectiveness in bringing more browsers to their sites.

What makes eTrafficJams stand out is that the rates are based on pay for performance in getting organic search rankings for our site on the major search engines like Google, Yahoo! and MSN.

I like it that they have the guarantee of a minimum of ten top ten rankings per month or it is free for that month. This is very reassuring and best suited for people like me operating on a small budget.

Cyberpartygal told me that most SEO companies will just charge us a lump sum fees and do not have this warranty, which is not good because we will only see the results, effective or not, after we have made payment. This is why eTrafficJams is one company that we should try because a company that is confident in its services is a company that we can depend on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment