Check Out Bid Web Directory | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Check Out Bid Web Directory

I am sure many of us have submitted our blogs to directories in hopes to getting traffic but from my experience, my link is usually buried in the deep pages of the directory where no one will bother browsing through. So it is never effective.

I came across Big Web Links, which is a directory with a difference as it is actually a bid web directory.

What you do is to bid to have your link in the home page or top links page. This is great if you are willing to spend a little money to get that traffic to your site.

I know there are many people who are willing to do this. This sure is exposure and puts everyone on equal ground. Check out the site to see if it's suitable for your quest in gaining extra traffic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment