Stone Analysis | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stone Analysis

So my monkey had his bladder stones out finally and my vet asked me if I would like to have them analysed. My vet told my father that it would cost us at least MYR400 to send the stones to the US and the report will only be back in a month's time.

It's not really the cost factor, but rather, I am taking into account my monkey's age. It I was not threatened that the stones may reform in six months' time, I wouldn't even bother putting him on prescription diet exclusively. Six months is such a short time that his fur won't even be fully grown back yet.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I wrote to the prescription diet company and found out that it is actually FREE to get a lab analysis in the US. They will even come and pick up the samples. WTF the vet charged us MYR400. Dammit, didn't I say that professionals are mercenary??


Related post:
Looking For Food

0 comments:

Post a Comment