Placing Web Form On My Site | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Placing Web Form On My Site

As you know, I am building my own website. Needless to say, it is a long and arduous journey for a person like me who knows next to nothing about HTML. I only know the very basis and I am ashamed to admit that I had to ask for my friend's assistance every step of the way. I have to be thick-skinned because I am determined to get it done and unfortunately, I am not prepared to pay professional fees for it.

I asked my friend how to place a
web form on my site and he told me that this is the easiest question I ever asked! He said that Forms4Free.com has just the thing for me and I can get it for free.

If I were to pay $9.95, though, I will be able to get expert advice to set up my form plus be able to process all incoming forms from my website itself, without going to another site. I think it is better for a non-technical person like me to pay for it, so that I do not further irritate my friend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment