Looking For Food | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Looking For Food

After my monkey underwent a bladder stone surgery, my vet told me that the special diet that I have placed him on is unsuitable, based on the shape of the stones, since I did not opt for a laboratory stone analysis.

So he is selling the new pet food, but they come in cans only but I would rather buy kibbles because the cans are large and I can't feed my monkey the whole can but I do not have a fridge, so only dry food for me, unless the can is smaller.

I called up a few veterinarians but they do not sell this particular brand. These are only sold at veterinarians as they are prescriptive diet and only vets can sell them.

So I didn't want to waste time calling every vet in town. I thought I would write in to the headquarters overseas and ask them which vet is selling the dry food. This information can be obtained from the local distributor since they do know where their food is going, right?

But these people are not making it easy for me to get that information. Do they want to sell their food or not?? The gwailow and the local distributor kept asking to speak to my vet. What is there to talk about when the stones are already with me and my vet has already recommended the type of food to feed based on image comparison, and not scientific analysis?

Anyway, they think that vets here are going to keep remembering their patients. For all I know, the second I walk out that consultation room, he would not even remember me anymore. Yes, sad to say, professionals are very mercenary.
Remember the new printer sitting prettily at his office? Cheh!

And so until today, I can't even get that ff****ing information! Buy food also need to be so difficult meh? Make me damn mad only!

0 comments:

Post a Comment