The Runner's Blog | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 20, 2007

The Runner's Blog

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I have a friend who is a running, representing the country in running meets. Just so happens I came across this blog called The Runner's Blog written by John Hopple this morning and I am going to show it to him so that he can get some Advanced Running Techniques from a professional long distance runner.

Although I am not really a sports person, I loved to read this blog not really to get running tips but it is like reading an open diary going through the trials and tribulations faced by John Hopple as he trains for the 2007 US Club Cross Country Championships.

I really cannot imagine myself running tens of miles week in and week out. I figure it takes a lot of discipline and determination and it is difficult to try to stay motivated and to out do the body and environmental factors like the weather. That's why I find the blog so interesting!

Thankfully, each article is well-thought out and well-written in simple smooth flowing language. If John Hopple could get me interested in his blog, even though I am not interested in running per se, I am sure my friend, a runner, would be a thousand times more eager to learn and absorb all the techniques that John Hopple has generously shared with us.

I can't wait to hear what my friend says about my discovery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment