Preserving Wealth With Gold | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 20, 2007

Preserving Wealth With Gold

Just last night, my friend posed me a question, asking what would happen to our money if the country is at war. That is a problem many wouldn't want to even imagine but I told him that if that happens, gold will be the only legal tender and dollar notes would be worthless.

My friend asked me where to buy gold or other precious metals and if there is even anyone buying these currently? People who have cash to spare and know the importance of investment and having the money work for us will know that investing in gold and silver is a sure bet.

It has been recognized for centuries that precious metals, particularly gold, is the only way to preserve wealth due to its steady price in the world market. Should the country be torn in war, people with gold coins and bullion will be the richest people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment