I Want Canon Now :-( | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, April 21, 2007

I Want Canon Now :-(

I so regret buying that Epson printer all-in-one. After I bought it, I SMS-ed my friend, telling him how happy I was that I managed to get a good deal from the vendor and my friend replied my SMS with, "Who asked you to buy Epson?"

Yikessss now only he tells me.

I was still happy with my purchase UNTIL I went home and spent the entire day trying to install the F***king printer driver, failing each time and then giving me the blue screen time and again until now I have to waste time to reformat my PC and force me to go PC-less for an entire day or two.

I want to change to Canon but the shop won't let me. They say that I have already opened my box, but how the hell would I know that it is not working if I don't open the box? Dammit!

The problem is that the printer is recognised in another PC but it just won't work in mine. Let's hope it works when I have formatted my hard disc. Yeeerr one day no PC how to survive?

0 comments:

Post a Comment