KLSE Down By 30+ Points No Thanks To China | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 20, 2007

KLSE Down By 30+ Points No Thanks To China

For the whole day yesterday, KLSE was down by more than thirty points off its Composite Index and I wondered what had happened. The whole Board was red. Thankfully, my share was quoted the day before when market sentiment was a little better and I managed to sell my stocks with a premium. Thankfully I decided to sell them and not hold or I would have gotten caught.

This morning, I read in the papers that the downtrend was no thanks to China's new policy to curb its economy from overheating. These are the crazy buggers who went all over the world buying minerals and ores at double and triple the normal market price, pushing the prices sky high. These are the crazy buggers who bought company shares by the millions just so that they could sit on the Board and take control of the companies and their mineral prospects.

And now they tell us that their economy is overheating? Who did it in the first place?

I just thank god that my timing was right in this instance. Damn China nearly killed my golden goose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment