Room Redecoration | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Room Redecoration

It has been years since I wanted to buy a new bookshelf. I have stuffed so many books into my current bookshelf that it fell apart and I had wanted to replace it but I did not because nobody wanted to help me carry it and the darn thing is too heavy for myself.

Anyway, I have decided that this year, I am GOING TO DO IT! No more delays. And not only will I buy a bookshelf but also an office table. I need this for my room to clear up the mess. I am a very tidy person but the lack of proper table and shelf has made me keep all my personal effects in boxes and I can't even find my own stuff when I wanted to.

My budget? MYR500 for both. Enough or not? I don't know. All I know is that I want something sturdy and not flimsy DIY chipboard furniture that can be found in Makro or Tesco. Those are lousy that will not last long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment