From VHS To DVD Format | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From VHS To DVD Format

One thing I regret is that I did not convert my late grandmother's video of her trip to China from VHS to DVD. Now the VHS tapes have fungus in them and can't be played at all. So we lost a lot of sweet memories of my grandmother.

If I had known about the service offered by companies like APM Studio Inc., I would have gotten all my VHS videos converted to DVD format where my videos can be preserved for a very long time.

I think I have been living in a cave as APM Studios Inc. has been serving happy customers since 2002 and I only found out about it a couple of months back. Oh My! But I feel it is not too late to know about its service now so that I can try to salvage whatever old videos that I have and convert them to DVD.

With videos converted to DVD format, I need never lose any precious memories anymore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment