Consolidating Student Debt | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Consolidating Student Debt

Marc, my friend, have just recently graduated from college and haven't found a job yet. He is stressed out because he has his college debt to meet and is unable to do so without a job.

Despite being a college graduate, he still has to depend on his parents and that is bruising his ego, in addition to being a continued burden to them.

I told him to consider
bad credit debt consolidation, and there are many that cater to people like him, students or fresh graduates still looking for a job.

I directed him to CircleDebt where he could obtain further information on how to go about it and managing his debts better especially now that he does not yet have an income. I have found the information provided on CircleDebt useful and I am sure Marc would as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment