The Rodeo Drive Breathe Easy Rhinoplasty | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Rodeo Drive Breathe Easy Rhinoplasty

In one of my previous posts, I wrote that people have been paying a lot to have plastic surgery done on their face. I can understand the fees if the procedure was done in a posh clinic but in my cow town?

I came to know of a very posh plastic surgery clinic in Beverly Hills, in fact the only one on Rodeo Drive, where celebrities go to for their lifts and tucks.

Rodeo Drive Rhinoplasty is like no other clinic as there are two highly qualified plastic surgeons with complementary background performing a nose job on a patient, paying equal attention not only to the appearance of the nose but also its function.

If I were to get a nose job, I would definitely want the best and the fact that there will be two surgeons attending to my nose is very reassuring that I will receive only the best possible surgery and care. In this case, I definitely would not mind paying a little extra for such a service.

It is true that as long as money is no object, one can shop for anything on Rodeo Drive, even a new self by getting a complete makeover from this Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment