Ballooned Up | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ballooned Up

The other day, I saw a friend of mine but it has been at least 1.5 years since we met. I did not really recognise him because if he was fat previously, he has ballooned up at least another fifty percent of his previous body size.

He did not see me because he was busy looking for food to eat at the kopitiam. I heard that fat people are extra hungry, so maybe that is true.

Since I could not really determine if he is really my friend, I went out to a secluded spot and SMS-ed him. Meanwhile, I told my dad to keep an eye on him.

So I sent him an SMS and my dad said that he really took out his hand phone to read and reply the SMS while eating.

Haha confirmed he is my friend! But I did not tell him that I was just literally round the corner. I am not sure if he will later realise that I am that person sitting at the table nearby but he never confront me till now.

Haha this is one of the times I feel happy that my friends do not know that I keep this blog. So that I can write stuff like these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment