Salt Crystal Lamp | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 06, 2007

Salt Crystal Lamp

A friend asked me why I sleep all the time. Well, I do not sleep ALL the time but I admit I do sleep at odd times. That's because I am always suffering from a headache. Another friend told me that his migraine was cured when he installed a salt crystal lamp by his bedside. It is supposed to counter the negative energy in the atmosphere or something like that. Well, since I am always carrying a headache, I think I will try it out too. Perhaps I will place on by my bedside and another next to my computer.

I heard that we are supposed to switch the lamp on the whole day or else the salt will drip and the liquid accumulate at the bottom. My friend told me that he is using a Philips energy saving light bulb which is said to save electricity and can last up to three years for continuous use like this.

Well, I will surely buy one or two soon. Let's hope they will work for me too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment