Pet Horoscope | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Pet Horoscope

I have been studying horoscope for sometime now because I find it fairly accurate. In one of my previous posts, I wrote that my 2007 horoscope is spot on especially the part about my career.

I was surprised to come across a website about
dog horoscopes that I just have to blog about and share with you.

According to Quality Dog Resources, the dates of birth of our pets correspond to the zodiac chart as we know it. Pieces pets, for example, have certain pieces characteristics. The same could be said for pets of other zodiac signs.

Nancy Star's Pet Zodiac is able to provide you with a personal birth chart for your pet for a fee. You can also check out your beloved pet's monthly horoscope at Pet Horoscope.

So the next time you check your horoscope, make sure you check your pet's as well so that you are in tune with each other!

0 comments:

Post a Comment