Kelisa Worst Car In The World? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Kelisa Worst Car In The World?

Last week, it was brought up in Parliament that a British man declared that Kelisa is the worse car in the world. I am sure most of us have already watched that video on YouTube ages ago.

The fact that now only did the video get the attention of some minister shows how web savvy they all are.

I have considered buying a Kelisa actually. Installment is a few hundred Ringgit a month, depending on my down payment and my loan, and the period of repayment.

The only thing that is stopping me is my dad who keeps telling me that Japanese made car is always better than local Proton or Perodua. Hhhmmm but Japanese cars are not as affordable as local made cars worrr. This is why I still don't have a car!

Now, after reading the papers that Kelisa is the worst car in the world without a category, he is all the more adamant that I SHOULD NOT get a Kelisa *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment