Pet Grooming | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 13, 2007

Pet Grooming

Suddenly, I have this idea of indulging in pet grooming. There is a school in my city that offers this course and I was told that this 3-month course is about MYR12,000. Right now, I do not have that much SPARE cash and even if I did, I do not have the time.

Besides, if I have graduated, I do not even have time to accept clients. But pets and animals are something that I am passionate about. Maybe one day, I can take up this course, and then quit my day job and operate this business from home. That would be an ideal set up.

I don't even know when that day will be but this is something that I would love to do.

I have a friend who is a couple of years younger than I am, and she took up this course last year. After graduation, she rented a shop and started her business. She is even thinking of setting up a branch. Well, she is different from me as she is rich from a chunk of alimony received from her ex-husband.

Well, what can I say? Different strokes for different folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment