I Wish I Had PetCare Pet Insurance | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 13, 2007

I Wish I Had PetCare Pet Insurance

Blog readers will know that my pet recently had a tick parasite infection and surgery to remove bladder stone. To be frank, these two serious health problems have strained my financial resources.

To be able to afford the best medical treatment for my pet, I had to cut down on other expenses to meet the vet's medical bill. I had to do that so that I won't feel guilty of not giving him the best and that could damage his health, or worse, cause his death. I am sure no pet owner would want this to happen.

Pet health insurance is actually one of the first things to get upon getting a new pet. With the advancement of medicine and treatment for pets, pets are living longer than before and this means we have to be prepared to meet any cost of medical treatment since two in three pets will experience a significant health problem during their lifetime, like mine had two serious health problems within these past two months.

If I had taken out a pet insurance policy, I would not be in a financial spot right now! But I am still thankful that my pet is back to his old self now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment