Invited to Bangkok, Thailand! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 13, 2007

Invited to Bangkok, Thailand!

I met my friend today after losing touch for months. I last saw him just before Chinese New Year when he told me that he has resigned from his job and do not have a new job yet. Actually, we did not so much as lose touch but I was so busy, I did not keep in touch. He dropped me a mail recently to asked how I was. Wow, thanks for the concern, man!

Anyway, he told me that he is now working in Bangkok! Woohhooo Has been for a month. I am really happy for him because it has been his dream to work in Thailand and he has finally achieved that. He is so blessed.

And, he has invited to me Bangkok! Told me to get a cheapo Air Asia ticket, and that's it. The rest will be on him. You bet I can travel cheaply!

Woohoo I can't wait for the day to camp at his house in Bangkok! He'll be based there for at least three years. Time to save up on that Air Asia ticket!

0 comments:

Post a Comment