Free Cell Phones From Wirefly | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 13, 2007

Free Cell Phones From Wirefly

I recently wrote a post on cell phone shopping with my dad. My, is he fussy with his phones. I tell you, he changes phones more often than my brother and I combined! And he is partial to Motorola phones ONLY. It is definitely not easy to go cell phone shopping with him.

To avoid the hassle of going to every shop in town, I am trying to get him to shop online. I told him about Wirefly cell phones deals where he can get the latest Motorola RAZRs, yes he does know what are RAZRs!

He was rather receptive to the idea of online shopping and happy with the phone deals that he would be eligible for by just signing a new cell phone contract. In fact, he was surprised that nowadays, one can get the latest range of cell phones for free.

In his time, freebies were ALWAYS yesterday's models, but times have changed.

Wirefly now even gives out Blackberry Pearl, which I have been eyeing. I told my dad that if he doesn't like the Motorolas since he doesn't want flip or slide phones, he can still sign a new cell phone contract and get the Blackberry Pearl for free FOR ME!

The Blackberry Pearl is so exquisite-looking and sleek; it fits just right in my palm. I love its 2 letters per key design which makes texting so much faster. Moreover, it is myFaves Compatible and I cam be online all the time. My friend told me I should get a laptop instead, but hey, you can put a laptop in your pocket, you know?

It is really tempting to get the Blackberry Pearl for free plus $50 cash back after rebates and instant discount just by signing on a new T-Mobile account. I think I will do it myself! Humphh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment