Getting An Online College Degree | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 13, 2007

Getting An Online College Degree

My friend, Henry, asked me why not take an online college degree where I can study during my free time and at my own pace. He said that nowadays, nobody will hire a high school leaver anymore and that a college degree will open many more doors for me. He should know since he is the boss of a large company.

Well, it is not that I do not want to upgrade myself. I guess, like most adults without tertiary education, when we were young, our parents were unable to afford our tuition fees but now that we are working, we have many more financial commitments to meet and responsibilities to see to that we have to work until there is no time and energy left for studies, even though we can now afford the fees.

It would be wonderful if I could just stop working for a year or two and yet able to manage all my bills and just concentrate on studies.

Henry told me about DirectoryofSchools.com which is an online directory of comprehensive colleges offering accredited online degree programs. There are so many different courses that surely there is something that interests me. Indeed, some of the courses caught my eye. I definitely will look more deeply into getting a college degree finally and setting aside sometime for self-improvement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment