Inspiring Peter Belisi Story | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 13, 2007

Inspiring Peter Belisi Story

I have a friend who was feeling rather down recently. I did not understand why since he has so many good things going for him. I told him to read the inspiring story of Peter Belisi, the bartender turned fashion designer extraordinaire.


Although my friend is not the creative sort, I believe he could adopt Peter Belisi's attitude and make something useful out of life, touching other people like Belisi, with his beautiful creations and through his charity work.


It is great that when one has made good for himself, the returns something to society. that was what I was trying to show my friend too. He has many things yet he feels unfulfilled. Perhaps it's time to touch others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment