May Miss PC Fair Boo-hoo-hoo! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 12, 2007

May Miss PC Fair Boo-hoo-hoo!

If you have been diligently following my blog, you would know that I have been looking forward to the PC Fair since last month. I am going to pick up a printer all-in-one, couple of DVD-RWs and DVD blanks.

Now, I have news that I may just miss this because I will not have transport to go! So sad! Perhaps I should buy a car instead???

Printer all-in-one + DVD-RW + Digicam OR Down payment for Car

Aiyoyo tough choice. I wish I have enough money for both!

Anyway, today I consulted yet another friend on which printer to get. This friend told me to go for HP but he confirmed that the ink is expensive! Didn't my other friend told me to stay away from ink printers? Yet another friend told me to get just the printer, which is less than MYR200 and he will give me his scanner. Wah! Shall I take this offer up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment