Mobile Phone Shopping | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mobile Phone Shopping

I went mobile phone shopping with my dad last week. It you think that only the young change mobile phones like changing clothes, then you are wrong. My dad changes it like he changes his underwear. This time, he complains that his keypad is not sensitive enough. Isn't there ALWAYS an excuse?

He asked me to go along because he wants me to help him remember the series so that he could check the features in detail online and the only decide which one he likes better.

The problem is that my dad only ever wants Motorola. With a preset model, there isn't much choice for him, actually, since slide phones and flip phones are out as well since these are not practical for people who use the phone more than twenty times a day, don't you think so?

There were so many phones on display, to be frank, my eyes glazed over. I am not changing my own phone anytime soon so it's pretty boring checking out stuff for someone else. Right now, he has a few models short listed so I hope he'll buy one of them so that I don't have to check out more phones with him, for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment