Life Insurance Policies Explained | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Life Insurance Policies Explained

My friend sells insurance and she asked me to get my family covered. Of course I would love to, but I know nothing about insurance and have heard of bad stories from friends who said that they did not get what they bought. I don't know, perhaps they did not read the finer print?

I am not going to depend on my friend alone. She is a sales person, after all, and will claim her product is the best. So I went online and came across Life Insurance Low Down. I managed to pack in the articles that are published on the blog which I find interesting and useful for a person without any insurance knowledge at all like me.

Also, I love it that I am able to get a
instant life insurance quote. At least I have an idea what is the cost of a life insurance and can budget for that.

I read with interest about cancer patients not being able to get insurance. It also happened to my friend who was diagnosed with cancer and then died from it. It is a shame but these things happen!

I find the tips generously shared on how to get cheap term life insurance very useful and will surely take the advice given out to get my own cheap life insurance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment