It's Only MYR100 lah! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's Only MYR100 lah!

After much debate with a couple of veterinarians from the pet food company that provides free urolith service saying that I am not prepared to pay a few hundred Ringgit for it now that I know it is a free service, I finally picked up the phone to call up my vet to ask once and for all, how much is it?

My dad told me that it's MYR400 but I just had to get it from the horse's mouth.

So I called up and was told that it is MYR100. Eh, did my dad hear wrongly or did he revise his rates?

I think that MYR100 is reasonable for his administrative and professional fee. I feel so bad for telling those two vets that I will not go through my vet because of his exorbitant fees. Aiikkss

So I am going to go through my vet after all. MYR100 only, OK lah.

Related post:
Stone Analysis

0 comments:

Post a Comment