Great Event Registration Service | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, April 02, 2007

Great Event Registration Service

I came across a new event registration service by RegOnline.com which is most useful in helping companies increase attendance to their events.

I am one of the many people who always do not complete registering for an event, conference or class because of doubts or having second thoughts about the event fee versus my budget.

Sometimes, I do make a return visit to complete my registration but most times, I have totally forgotten about it. And I am positive I am not the only one. It would be great if we could be reminded of the registration via email and I am sure many of us would complete our registration process, especially if we are offered a discount.

If I were to receive such an email after I have abandoned my registration, would definitely be surprised but it will also make me complete it because I feel that I am valued as a participating member of the event, and not just a number filling up the seats.

Therefore, I think companies that are organizing big events should surely utilize this service in order to maximize attendance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment