It's PC Fair Time! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, April 02, 2007

It's PC Fair Time!

So it is that time of the year again. It is also the time for me to finally make a decision if I should get a printer all-in-one once and for all, and what brand I should get, especially one that I like and fits my budget. I have pushed off my decision for ages but now that PC Fair is here, I think I have to stop procrastinating!

Right now, I really don't have any idea which to get. I don't know if I SHOULD get one at all, considering my low usage (but it would be NICE to have a printer/scanner/copier handy, right?) and the obscene amount of money I spent on veterinary bills, special pet food and accessories since last year.

And I need a table to place the unit on and I have no time to go furniture shopping! I have only been to all of two shops in the past month. I guess I have to go to more shops to find one that really suits me, and not to simply buy one because of lack of choice!

Sigh** I hate decision making!

0 comments:

Post a Comment