To Buy Or Not To Buy | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, April 02, 2007

To Buy Or Not To Buy

Last year I was like hankering for a digital camera. I was busy with this and that I totally did not have the time to shop for one. Time has passed and it's now March and I still have two sick monkeys on my hands without respite for me. I do not even have time to pangsai and this is not a joke.

Anyway, it has been so long since I wanted a new digital camera and I did not have it, that m yearning has died down. I learnt from young that what I don't have, I do not miss. I can live life without any luxuries.

So do I buy or don't I buy when I have the chance to shop for one and compare specs and prices? Specifications change so fast what I have researched last year are irrelevant, once again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment