Finest Quality Remember Maui Bath Products | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finest Quality Remember Maui Bath Products

My friend was surprised that in this age, I am still using cheap soap! He said I need to take care of my skin better since I am not young anymore! Bah! He bought me a handmade soap presented beautifully in a Hawaiian gift basket that came with a handwritten gift card. I was really touched by his gesture.

He told me that he has used Remember Maui handmade soaps before and really loved the variety of fragrances available and he felt refreshed the whole day!

He said that if I do like my gift basket, I should continue to use Remember Maui bath products as they are of the finest quality and importantly, they are affordable, yes, even for me!

I am afraid that my friend has spoilt me and that I will continue to pamper myself even after my supplies from him runs out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment