The Celcom Network | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Celcom Network

Within two weeks or so, Celcom has taken their entire network offline TWICE. I am only a Celcom mobile user, thankfully, but it was darn inconvenient without a phone line during the long six and seven hours of downtime from midnight to 6 and 7am respectively. These are exactly the hours that I use my phone the most! I am a night owl, you see?

I wonder why Celcom has to take the entire network down from phone to data lines. Don't they have a back up system where they can reroute the traffic to another line temporarily?

I know they are upgrading the system so that we, the consumers, have better facilities. However, do they know that when their system is completely offline that they are losing mush revenue from the downtime? Even though it is planned, they could have planned better, you know what I mean?

I hope there will not be a third time. Otherwise, we should be compensated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment